MENU

Slide

Basic eye make-up tutorial

Monday, June 02, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Girl: I'm using Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack,
Stila smudge pot in black. (:

they're both good!

Passerby: Yup, of cos. (:

Kelicia: Online spree dear.
May you can try searching it on yahoo auction.
Maybe have!

Janelle: Goodness, Yah lah!
Like, so whateeeeever, you wanna read,

you wanna make nasty comments.
Get a life man. -.-

I: Lol, Whoa, How did you know!
Anyway, don't care lah.
If she/he is so interested to draw attention
to her/himself in such an annoying,
By all means!

C: Thank you for your compliment! :D
Go to Far East Plaza, Clover, #03-12
Look for raymond and tell him you're fidelis's friend.
He've been cutting my hair ever since like 2 years ago!
I totally understand! Hair is like so damn important.
Hahahahas.

Me: Hello me! Hahahas,

MeiDi-Ya supermarket is at Liang Court B1.

Min: Thanks for your compliment, you're so sweet.
Geeez, you make me so shy!
Scroooooll down for the basic eyemakeup tutorial~

Mascarafreak: Whoa,
Seems like you're really a MASCARA FREAK! HAHA!
i'm using the normal straight, not WP version.
I love Fasio's mascara actually, they're actually really good!

Maybelline's hypercurl is greeeeat,
the one with the pink/black tube. Must get!







This is my 1st proper makeup tutorial,
other than the fake eyelash one.
Soooo, if my pictures and description are not clear enough,
Don't complain eh! I spent the whole morning doing all this okay!
Hehehe, Shall cut the crap and start on this yeah? (:







Products/Tools used!





1. Elf eyeshadow brush
2. M.A.C brush 208 (More costly, but well worth it!)
3. SANA Naginata eyebrow pencil (In my opinion, this is
even better than the YSL eyebrow pencil. Can be found at Sasa.)
4. M.A.C crayon khol in Minted
5. Anna Sui mascara

6. Max Factor mascara
7. Shimmery gold eyeliner
8. Stila smudge pot
9. M.A.C eyeshadow in Femme Noir
10. M.A.C eyeshadow in White Frost






1. Ettusais flat design liquid
2. Bobbi Brown creamy concealer
2. Lancome photogenic compact powder
3. Chacott finishing powder




1. Benetint
2. Jill stuart mix compact blusher
3. Majorlica Majorca moistursing lip tint
4. Super volume gloss (Can be found at payeasy.com)








After Foundation, loose powder, Finishing powder, eyebrows
i'll normally start eyeliner as my 1st step of the makeup.



1. Use your finger and gently pull the side of your eye.
(Gently! you don't want any fine lines forming right?)

2. Using a angled eyeliner brush,
dab abit of the eyeliner gel. And draw half of your eyelids.
Follow your natural lashline, and draw as close as possible!

3. Draw and connect to the liner line in the middle.






4. I'm gonna start drawing the lower rims of my eye.

5. Draw till the middle of the eyes.

6. We're done with the eyeliner!




Anyway, drawing your lower rims will have
more of the "Jappy look", but it doesn't actually suit everybody.
Some of my friends say when they try drawing the lower eyerims
they think they look like aunties. Hahahas!

So, this tutorial is done the way that it suits me ok!





7. Use the M.A.C crayon khol in minted
and shade the eyelids up till your crease.

8. Blend with an eyeshadow brush.






10. Blend eyeshadow: Femme Noir at the outercorner of the eye.

11. Apply eyeshadow: White Frost below brow area,
and blend into the eyeshadow.

12. Liner & Eyeshadow done! Easy enough, right?







13. Put on some nice falsies!
http://theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com
/2008_05_01_archive.html
Click here if you don't know how!
(Scroll down to the 3rd post)

14. Tilt your head back, look up and
work your mascara magic on your lower lashies!






... Sweep on some blusher, smack some lipgloss.
And now you're good to go! :D











Okay, i'm going out with boyf & his friends for dinner!
Hope my tutorial helps, babes! (:



Sayonara, Loves!

No comments: